The Counter.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Paul McCartney adds another tally for INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCES

What can I say about Paul McCartney's performance at Wrigley Field?  He was nothing short of spectacular at the age of 69. I bought my tickets in a months advance and actually found out I over payed  for my ticket when my friend told me hours later he got a ticket that was just a few sections over for $50.  Of course, I did not let this bother me because it was well worth it. I knew that I was going to leave a happy person unlike all the Cubs games I've been to this year. (Still a die hard fan) Sir Paul McCartney has not lost a step as he opened with Magical Mystery Tour while he usually opens with Hello, Goodbye in previous performances.  I was suprised in how well he was performing while the conditions were so humid and muggy.  He did not have a sip of water the whole time! Nor did he take any kind of intermission.  It was 3 and half hours of straight Paul.  What made me appreciate him even more is that he had this charming touch to him that made him seem like a comedian at times.  If anyone knows how to rule a crowd, it's Sir Paul.  With 3 incredible encores it didn't seem like he would end, and of course he finished it up with "The End." Enjoy the video and make sure to check out other videos on Youtube and make sure to grab a ticket when he's by your town.

No comments:

Post a Comment