The Counter.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Why start blogging now?

This is the first time I have ever started a blog and may not be the most educated on this but my purpose of starting this blog is share my opinions about anything that matters or interests me. The same reason we all start a blog right? I'm not doing this just to think I can get famous but I want to know how everything thinks on any certain topic so I can understand different perspectives and share mine as well.  I'll do my best to look at both sides of everything even though I am a pretty biased bastard at times.  My goal is to be able to connect to everyone from anywhere (thank you internet) about my life and get an aspect of how they live as well.  Now that I bored the hell out of you, it's time to start working to make this a better world one blog at a time. No one steal that quote.

1 comment: